Smart Irrigation Month
July is Smart Irrigation Month, a public awareness campaign to promote efficient water use. Focused on July, traditionally the month of peak demand for outdoor water use, the campaign highlights simple practices and innovative technologies to:
- Make maintaining properties easy and convenient.
- Minimize overwatering while keeping lawns, gardens and landscapes beautiful and healthy.
- Save money on utility bills.
- Help protect community water supplies for today and the future.
RB Irrigation is a leader in smart water-saving practices and is delivering real results by:
- Helping customers plant and maintain low water landscapes that will thrive in their climate and site conditions.
- Installing new irrigation systems that use real-time weather data and soil moisture sensors to automatically adjust watering to meet plant needs.
- Using low volume microirrigation to precisely apply very small amounts of water to gardens, trees and shrubs, minimizing evaporation and waste.
- Retrofitting existing systems with rain sensors that prevent watering in rainy weather.
- Helping customers’ program automatic controllers to comply with community watering restrictions while extracting maximum benefit from every drop of water.
- Auditing irrigation systems to make sure water is being using effectively and making necessary adjustments.
- Identifying customer rebates from water utilities and other resources for water-efficient products.
Irrigation Association certified professionals have what it takes to do the job right. These experts:
- Understand the latest irrigation technology and techniques.
- Apply specialized knowledge and real-world experience to meet customer expectations.
- Share a commitment to sound water management and sustainable solutions.